We are closed for the season. Thanks everyone for a great nordic season. Please, no trespassing.
Lake Catamount Touring Center
Mostly clear, with a low around 45. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
Sunny, with a high near 78. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east southeast in the evening.
Sunny, with a high near 85. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
Sunny, with a high near 83.
Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
1. The junction of Pine Grove Rd and US 40 is at the second traffic light signal you encounter as you come into Steamboat Springs from the direction of Denver going west on US 40. Ski Haus is on the south-east corner of the intersection.
2. Travel east on HWY 40 2.7 miles to the turn off for HWY 131
3. Turn right off of HWY 40 on to HWY 131 and go south 4.5 miles to the turn off for Lake Catamount (RCR 18).
4. Turn left off of HWY 131 onto RCR 18
5. Travel about 1.2 miles until you see the second sign for Waters Edge Trail on your left. Pull in, and with parking on your left you walk down to the Nordic Center on the Edge of the lake.
The Catamount Nordic Center is part of a private development. The Nordic Center is different than any of the other areas in the valley in that it has an abundance of flat to easy rolling terrain and continual wide open views which include Lake Catamount, Mt. Baldy and Pleasant Valley. The owners of the Lake Catamount Development have extended a welcome to the community so please respect private property and the privilege to use this area.
The nordic trails are open daily. Fat Bikes are allowed, trail pass and trail etiquette required. Trail use requires either a Steamboat Nordic Valley Pass ($500), a Steamboat Nordic Valley GOLD pass($595), a Catamount Pass ($225) or purchase of a day pass for $20.
The restaurant at the Club House will be open for meals Wednesday through Sunday. Hours are from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Progressive clinics taught by Emily Lovett and Katie Lindquist. The clinics include 1 1/2 hours of Nordic instruction and a free trail pass.(call for specific dates and times) The cost for the sereis is TBA. 1/2 price rentals will be available for clinic participants.
For more information on Catamount group outings or to sign up for any of our clinics or lessons please call 871-6667.
Catamount Lake and Ranch
PO Box 774707
Steamboat Springs, Colorado 80477
Latest Trail Condition for Lake Catamount Touring Center
Mon, 03/31/2014 - 8:53am% Open:0km Open:0Weather:lightly snowing
Latest Trail Conditions
Steamboat Lake State Park Touring Center
Sun, 05/04/2014 - 4:45pmkm Open:0% Open:0Weather:Too warm for skiing!Trail Conditions:Spring has finally prevailed and skiing is done for the season. We'll see you next year!
- 1 of 5
- next ›