There are three options when purchasing the Steamboat Valley Nordic Pass, the Individual Pass, Junior Pass (under 18) and the Family Pass. All passes allow for unlimited skier days during the ski season at the Steamboat Ski Touring Center - XC Skiing & snowshoeing, Lake Catamount Ski Touring Center - XC Skiing & Snow Biking and Howelsen Hill Nordic Center - XC Skiing & Snow Biking
Family Passes include the same area pass privileges as the Individual Pass for all members of a household consisting of up to two adults and any number of dependent children (under 18 years of age).
- Purchase of a Valley Pass allows unlimited use of all areas covered by your pass during the 2013-2014 Winter season.
- It is the skiers responsibility to know and honor all rules and regulations established by each of the Nordic Ski Areas. Since each area represents an independently run business or entity it is important that skiers make themselves familiar with all of the area rules.
- In addition to rules and regulation individual areas may offer special meal options, rentals, dog trails, clinics and other activities. When you buy your pass these special features will be outlined on your information sheet. In addition it is a good idea to contact the area operator to ask about activities and consult the Steamboatxcski.org web site for more information.
- When you purchase a Valley Pass you can also donate to the Steamboat Springs Nordic Council. These funds go to support activities such as the Nordic Challenge Community Race Series, development of projects such as the Bruce's Trail maintenance, maintenance of our web page, marketing of Nordic events in our valley to both locals and visitors, lobbying efforts to promote trail growth and development for our winter recreationalists and athletes.
Howelsen Hill has a day pass and season pass fee. The approval of this fee is done with the support of the Nordic Council and will help ensure quality grooming and trail expansion in to the future.
|Type of Pass||Cost|
|(through 7/15/2013)||(through 10/31/2013)||(starting 11/1/2013)|
|Youth Pass (18 & Under)||$115||$125||$135|
|Family (2 adults & children 18 & under living at home)||$675||$925||$1005|
PAYMENT FOR ALL TYPES OF PASSES
Passes can be purchased at:
- Steamboat Ski Touring Center: 879-8180 or fax 1-866-350-0901
- Ski Haus 970 879-0385
Or download the Valley Pass Purchase Form
Latest Trail Conditions
Lake Catamount Touring Center
Mon, 03/10/2014 - 9:01amkm Open:30% Open:100Weather:partly cloudy skies 20 degrees @ 8amTrail Conditions:Heritage, Connector, Grouse crk and Pleasant Valley loops were regroomed last night. Crust skiing is good right now but please remember, it is NOT a free-for-all! Property boundaries must be respected. If your not sure of the boundaries and where your allowed to ski, ask first. (DON"T TRESPASS!) All skiers must enter and exit the property at the Nordic Center (after signing in). No skiing on or around the backside of the lake. If you come to ski on our property you must remain on our property! (no trespassing on other properties from ours). Respect your privilidge to ski here, or risk loosing it. Thanks, and have fun. 871-6667
- 1 of 5
- next ›